As a leading special purpose vehicle (SPV), Empire Property Holdings offers unique opportunities for investors looking for a return on their investment in the commercial property development market.
Empire Property Holdings is offering a range of loan note opportunities for investors who want to be part of a property development project without the capital or management responsibilities.
Capital invested by loan note holders will be used to fund Empire Property Concepts, as a separate limited company which will manage the property development projects in key UK locations. In addition, Empire Property Concepts will manage the letting of the properties, working with private and council letting contacts to secure lettings and provide funds for subscribers.
By acquiring commercial properties in prominent towns and cities across the UK, Empire Property Concepts will renovate and develop them into residential accommodation to generate a significant annual yield. For loan note holders, this means a significant 10% return on investments in the first year, a 12% return on investment in the second year, and a clear exit strategy.
What is a loan note?
A loan note is effectively a loan from one party to another, enabling the payee to invest in property development and generating a return for the loan note holder in the process.
A loan note holder can be described as ‘the bank’, offering their money in exchange for an agreed return on their investment. In the case of the loan note investment opportunity through Empire Property Holdings, you will generate a 10% return in your first year, and a 12% return in your second, while a developer spends your money to develop properties in key UK cities.
For developers, loan notes offer reduced risks and additional funding, while loan note holders enjoy double-digit return and an opportunity to enter the real estate market without experience in management or concentration of your investment.
How secure is my investment?
Your investment will be used to fund the development of work by a developer with a track record of successful property completion. Your investment is managed by a security trustee, who will have the first and only legal charge on development sites throughout the duration of your investment.
Why invest in an Empire Property Holdings loan note?
- Double-digit annual returns: A 10% return in the first year and a 12% return in the second makes this an ideal opportunity for investors to generate income without an additional workload
- Hands-off: From beginning to end, Empire Property Holdings will manage your loan note investment, offer updates on the project and deliver your return
- Low entry level: Investments in an Empire Property Holdings loan note starts from as little as £20,000, with an opportunity to reinvest at the end of the two-year period
- Proven track record: Empire Property Concepts is property development firm with a proven track record in both its development and its lettings model
- Flexible returns: Your interest can be delivered every six months in arrears, or compounded and payable at the end of the term along with a bonus and your subscription price
If you would like to find out more information about an Empire Property Holdings loan note, then get in touch with a member of the HE Global Investments team. You can speak an investment expert by calling 0207 096 0125 or sending an email to email@example.com.
HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUAL
I am a High Net Worth Individual
I am a Self Certified Sophisticated Investor